Jun 25

Dub Boy Angst

Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 in Arty Farty, Family, Music, Quickie

Laughingboy invented a new music genre today, I call it Dub Angst:

[audio:Lboydub.mp3]

Isn’t it lovely? If I play it back to him during a shouting spell he calms right down instantly, but only for the duration of the track. I may have to record an album and turn him into a gazillionnaire.

I created the file using the ‘LaDiDa’ app(lication) for the iPhone. Sorry. I’m aware that last sentence made me sound like a tosser, but technology does have its perks.

On a bimboid note… this audio file may temporarily not work, I’m fully aware of this but my baked potato with fried mushroom, chilli, onion and spinach filling is calling, and I got so excited I accidentally hit ‘publish’. You know how it goes.

He is loud and clear behind all the clatter

I listened to it twice. It calmed me right down too. Now I’m going to plug my iPod into my head and listen to some music. Here’s what I’m listening to right now.
    Hat tip to culch.ie for the link

Haha . . well whatever works I guess. Not bad, not bad at all!

Oh, I love it :)

I think you should indeed go for it and turn him into a gazillionaire :)

Your baked potato sounds very nice too :)

6. unstranger says:

Sounds like blended North African with Indian spices. Almost arrhythmic-like too.
    Nice one.

Granny; It’s the blending of both clatters that makes harmony, it sounds beautiful to me.

Brianf; Fun Lovin’ Cardinals. Heheheh!

Baino; Auto-tune is amazing, I take back every shitty thing I ever said about it.

Jo; That spud recipe is my Irish translation of Saag-Aloo. It’s delicious but repetitive!

Unstranger; It’s weird, I know, but the musical translation of his anxiety is enthralling somehow. It doesn’t work with babies though, no no no.

8. You might have yer self a Mozart or Chopin there. I’m partial to Chopin. :)