May 12

Holy Shucking Fit

Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 in Family, Quickie

Where has time disappeared to?!  Who stole last week?!?

This lapse in my time/space continuum might have something to do with Sir Fartsalot.  He also drinksalot as it turns out.  This means school homework, cuddle time with Laughingboy and basic sanity is on hold until the child sorts out his boob routine.  It’s amazing how, from birth, men are obsessed with breasts.

As stressful as babies may seem however, mother nature has her gifts… I’d forgotten about that buzz, that amazing release of oxytocin breastfeeding gives both boober and boobee.  A plane could crash right outside the window, but all I would muster would be a roll of my eyes and a “Meh… I’ll clean it up later.”  Poor house.  Poor family.  Poor blog.  I’ll get ’round to you all eventually.

In the meantime, we’re going on holidays next week just to throw some gratuitous action into the mix.

Cork is about to be very, very sorry it was ever born.

Puppy child will love the giant waves,Trabolgan
    is just the place to take em!

2. Tequilacream says:

Just love your blog! Take care.

Aww enjoy your holiday. I miss breastfeeding. Actually we’re redoing our award at work and there’s three pages of a ‘lactation’ clause allowing women breastfeeding breaks! Hehehe!

Granny; The waves are incidental… I’m only going for the whiskey distillery!

Tequilacream; Thanks and welcome :)

Baino; Good on ’em! I’m picturing people bringing in Tiny Tears dolls just so that they can dissapear under the desk for a quick snooze every now and then.

5. robert says:

If you are passing through Youghal give me a shout!

have fun, brave lady! Call me when you get back!

7. Bon voyage – to you and your breasts! x

Cork will be sorry ‘eh?
    Does this mean that Sir Fartsalot will meet Vodka Knockers?
    Remember that whatever you eat and drink so does he. :)

Robert; Alas, I’m an N8 whore now. Pity… the N11 had her charms.

Unstranger; :)

Jo; Soon as me head stops spinning!

Holemaster; Whoa, fair play – It’s hard to get a proper picture of how the protest went from the newds online… how did it go?

English Mum; I wonder if they invent a technology enabling women to unzip their own breasts so they can be kept in the fridge while we go to the pub. No? Ok.

Brianf; You’re picturing sucking Guinness from a boob, aren’t you? Are you jealous?
    :-p