Dec 11

Deer whistles and curried dog

Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 in Joint posts, Quickie

Oh yeah!!  I nearly forgot!!!

I happened upon a podcast last Saturday night… they let me into it and I threw it into turmoil and chewed curry in their ears.  It’s a cleverly edited chain of ramblings about deer and car crashes and turkey jerky and other such weirdness.

You’ll hear the voices of Grandad Himself, Jefferson Davis, Dr Don,  Brian F and me… I’m the only female, the one who always sounds half-asleep… I had no idea that’s what I sound like but I guess it could always be worse, hey.

Dust off yer boots!

Photobucket

1. Aww… T’anks gurly. You and the curry were the stars of the show! :)

As far as my editing ability goes, I could have done better. :)

Ha haven’t had a listen yet but I will . oh yes . I will . .

3. Funny – I’m having a bit of a blog catch-up this afternoon and yours is the second blog I’ve come across where I’m suddenly getting to hear your voice. I’ve never thought about it before. You subconsciously imagine what other bloggers might look like but I’ve never really thought about what they sound like. Finding out is a nice revelation!

4. Kirk M says:

Geez, listening to that I found myself continuously wanting to join in. And BTW, K8. I absolutely love your voice and the the half asleep quality, well, what can I say? TAT’s just lucky I didn’t find you first.

Sideswiped 20 cars? Did I hear that right?

Jefferson; You edited my belches out so well! That in itself deserves a pint.

Baino; Aw I missed your pre-coffee voice on the podcast. Timezones can be so cruel.

Jenny; I know it’s mad, isn’t it? Podcasts are fun, everyone should give it a go I reckon.

Kirk; You should join in!! That would be savage… I’ll have my people talk to your people.
    (Not 20 cars, just 3… I’ve had days like that too.)

6. holemaster says:

A calming soothing voice.

7. Natalie says:

We all think our voices sound weird when we listen to them on a recording…I cannot bear listening to myself! sure you sound grand to me :)

I only hit three cars. We’ve done better shows but this one was not so bad. Episode 50 from last Christmas was the best.

9. Thriftcriminal says:

That dog belongs to the terminator from T2, he took him for a walk and forgot it can’t morph through bars.

10. unstranger says:

Unusual. Sound was a bit muffled with some voices but it’s a good pod. Happy Christmas you and yours.

Aww, yiz are savage commenters! Happy Christmas to you all, and God bless all who sail in you :)