Jun 25

Who needs a babysitter?

Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 in Family, Humourarse, Quickie, Strange and Unusual

puppygun

Tourist culling at Grandad’s house is about to get interesting.

DAMN!!!! So that’s where it is.

OK OK. We will stop calling up at mealtimes!

Grandad; That’s not yours! She made that herself out of recycled barbie dolls and washing-up liquid bottles.

Granny; She really doesn’t like people calling over and interrupting Miami Ink, either. I’ll send you a timetable.

I can just hear her squealing with delight…”Grandad, Grandad, look I just got a Canadian and two Poles!”

5. I knew it was getting rough round Wicklow way but that’s heavy stuff.

Get that thing out of that child’s grip! Look at the face on the dog!

7. LOL… That’s brilliant! I’m sure Grandad is a happy gramps. :)

BrianF; The question is.. who’s underneath the patio?

Xbox4nappyrash; The hills have eyes! And cuties in tie-dyeds with hand grenades.

Baino; We’re in the process of making a saddle for the dog for drive-bys.

Jefferson; He’s proud! Accurate sharp-shooting skipped a generation apparently.

9. Kate says:

Oh bless her…. takes after her grandad then..
    I think your dog is ready to leave home!!! ;-)

10. Maxi Cane says:

This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine…..

11. Kirk M says:

Isn’t it nice to see the newest generation learning at an early age like that. Does my heart good to know that the old traditions are still being taught to the young’uns.

It’ll be even better when she’s big enough not to have to struggle just to hold on to it. :P

Kate; It’s okay, he’s a fully automatic dog.

Maxi; She loves the smell of BB bullets in the morning.

Unstranger; If not some terrible parenting!!!

Kirk M; We’re strengthening her up, she’ll be holding that missile launcher in no time.

13. Oh just brillant. I certainly hope the young lady enjoys miami ink. The look on the dogs face is just classic

14. holemaster says:

What a brilliant expression. Is that a real gun? Jesus H.