Sep 4

Little known fact about K8 the Gr8 #2

Posted on Thursday, September 4, 2008 in Little known facts, Quickie

1. Keiron says:

I can see at least three of mine there!

2. watch out for the crunchy ones!

Keiron; I’ll send them back through the vortex I found at the back of Grandad’s linen cupboard. Bold Grandad.

Xbox4NappyRash; And the ones that are still leaking.

4. Arggghhhh!!!

Thats one of the worst jobs ever to do….which is why I ask my 11 year old to do it…ha ha!!

5. …still leaking…

Oh
    My
    Word.

6. Maxi Cane says:

I usually wait for mine to start talking, then I can track them down easier

Queen of Clean; Doesn’t it look like a mass sock-puppet suicide? Hee hee

Xbox4nappyrash; What. You started it.

Maxi Cane; That’s how I found them. They’d set up a lecture hall behind the boiler and were discussing agriculture and mushroom growth.

8. So that’s where my socks went! :)

All lies, I’ll bet they match the 36 in Adam’s Itty Bitty Bin . . yep, I said 36 unmatched socks. The number rose to 40 after last weekend’s wash!

10. Quickroute says:

Is that a photo of sock heaven?

Jefferson; Hey maybe you could come to Ireland through the sock vortex! Put yourself through a wash there, go on.

Baino; Oh don’t make me count them ;) I made 15 pairs out of the rest of my findings, strangely satisfying as that is!

Quickroute; It didn’t smell like heaven, but I’m not a sock.

12. Mary Witzl says:

How eerie that you’ve posted about socks! For the past week, I’ve been sorting out odd socks and socks in general, and so help me God, we could have outfitted this entire town. I got together about eighty odd socks and made a draft-stopper for the door last year, but even after doing that, we still had dozens. Cleaning up for the move, a friend actually filled three large shopping bags with our odd socks. I kid you not.

13. manuel says:

third from the left is MINE! I have the other one………!

Mary Witzl; A draught excluder is a great idea!!! I googled uses for odd socks and found that someone’s actually created a probability formula for sock-loss. Wow. I thought I was strange.

Manuel; I may start a Socks Unite! movement. Or find a one-legged person.

15. Nick says:

Huh. When I put my socks in the washing machine, I count them in and I count them out. And they’re all black. So I never have any unmatched ones. But then as you know I’m totally, absolutely perfect. Either that or I’m an anally retentive pervert.

16. Lorna says:

I wanted to stop by and tell you that you’ve been tagged! (sorry if you hate memes)
    The rules are pretty simple:
    1. Write 7 interesting or random facts about yourself.
    2. Tag 7 people you want to learn more about.
    3. Post a comment on their blogs to let them know.
    Have fun!

Nick; Neither! Go for mildly eccentric, it looks better on the CV.

Lorna; I don’t hate memes at all! I just hate THAT meme :P
    I’m really low on interesting/random facts, I used up all my best ones on this one and then this one, so I bent the rules for this one and gave the last one to my dog!!! His one was the best :)

Nah, Nick, I’d say both.

I keep planning a sock amnesty bag. Though the last time I did that, the husband just dumped them!

19. You need to tell Jack Nicholson, he was wondering about that very thing in one of his films. Possibly the Witches of Eastwick

20. Lottie says:

Washing machine gremlins!

21. Nick says:

Okay, we’ve seen all your disgusting smelly socks now, you can put them away and show us something more delectable.

22. Kelley says:

Girl, I am sending you all of mine. Hopefully you can find a pair…

23. oh if anyone can provide a ‘pair’, Kelley can…