Sep 1

September's Dog's Bollox

Posted on Monday, September 1, 2008 in Awards!, Humourarse

I’ve noticed that something is well overdue.

That’s right, it’s time for K8 the Gr8’s ‘Dog’s bollox of the month award’!

Originally started as a quirky addition to me blogroll, Sir Kirk M (last month’s winner) commissioned me to do up a badge to go with the award.  Which I did, but you won’t be seeing it on this here site, oh no… you’ll have to visit his blog to see it.  He’s had it for a month and a half now because I’m not really a very organised award giver.  That’s what makes it more surprising I suppose.  Anyway, he deserved the extra bit, if not for the blog itself, then for the excellent wordpress advice he doles out in dire emergencies.

So who’s next?  Well, that’s easy.

MAXI CANE!!!  (cue helium baloons and fireworks)

Is it because he unashamedly begged for it?  Well, kind of, but mostly not.

It’s because it’s addictive in the fact that everytime you think he can’t go any further south below the belt, he does… it’s free of social niceties over there and I’m so glad.  His blog makes me feel more normal which isn’t easy, and then just when I think I’m safe with all this car-crash entertainment, this happens: SNAP.

Yeah dude.  You’re the dog’s bollox.

1. Ah, thanks be to Kirk. Without him I’d be flailing around in bloggy limbo hopelessly ’til the hairy one came back. And Maxi’s just a legend. Or was that a leg end? I’m never sure…

2. Just read ‘snap’. How brilliant is that? x

Wow I’ve only read his funny stuff. Pretty revealing and well earned award there.

4. Maxi Cane says:

SWEET!!

Thanks K8, I dunno what to say accept thanks. It is truly an honour which you should continue to bestow on who ever you feel is deserving, as an award from such a great resident in blogville is a real, well honour.

That’s the acceptance speech over with, now I’m off to paint the town red with some illegal immigrant strippers and pay them with monopoly money.
    I should have it up on Youtube by morning!

Thanks to all who made comments here and on my site after seeing this – You’re all welcome to the dark side!!

English Mum; I had an EM moment yesterday when I got an ‘Error 404’ message in place of my homepage!!!! I closed my eyes and it went away, luckily. Highly technical, me.

Baino; Innit?

Maxi; So did you pass GO or go to jail in the end?

6. Maxi Cane says:

I’m out on bail.

Anybody want to stand as a character witness for me?

It wasn’t me, it was the one armed man!!!

7. Kirk M says:

K8

“Sir Kirk M”? Oh hey, I do like the sound of that! Now all I need is a squire to fetch around me sword and buckler and perhaps a new body that’s a bit more healthy than my current one to carry them around so’s I can go do battle with those wretched Saxons.

Maxi,

You sound like such a “Fugitive” (sorry about that one–couldn’t resist you know). Congratulations! And your post K8 refers to (Snap) is excellent.

8. Maxi Cane says:

Kirk M,

I am the original fugitive, all others are cheap imitations!

Thanks dude.

9. Kelley says:

So being called a canine testicle is a compliment then?

You’re damn straight it is.