Aug 29

Bick aass Klogger

Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 in Awards!, Strange and Unusual

Ok so I kind of monged out there for a while.  A whole load of lovely people linked me and I’m only getting round to saying spank you now, so I’m sorry about that!  I’m all buzzed out on broadband for three weeks so maybe will hopefully make up for it.  I absolutely adore downloading useless crap.

Might even waste a whole day on Roy’s games, because that is what life is for, occassionally.

Hey look what I got!!!  Waxi Maxi gave me this a few days back:

I’m… like… well chuffed, me.  Such a pretty design, it reminds me of the wallpaper my strange friend had once in her bedroom.  Many a strange night was spent in there, so it feels right.  Thank you soundly Quarefella Cane you daft minx you.

So in the proper spirit and stuff, here’s a link to the ultimate creator, Mamma Dawg.  Here’s her idea:

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ’em so?

OK!!!

First there is Le Craic, who is responsible for this:

… as well as much other kick-ass stuff, like getting a mention in the rags!  About time, I reckon.

Then there’s Well Done Fillet.  A guaranteed crack-me-up.  This blog helps me release a lot of resentfulness for the general public.

Wait ’till you get your specs around Magneto Bold Too, though.  Girl is definately on my wave length and most definately kicks ass.

On a different note, I’d like to note an observation.  I’m sitting in my dad’s throne while he’s away, and I think I may have absorbed some of his ways already.  I just caught myself screaming at SKYtv’s music listings because there’s no classical stuff on there.  Not even in Music Choice.  What bollocks.  I’ve resorted to classic rock and I’m very fucking worried indeed.  This chair isn’t letting me enjoy anything else, not even the alternative stuff.  I’m hearing myself yelling all my dad’s slogans which is pretty disturbing.

I wonder does he have cameras in here?  I’m so paranoid it’s not even funny.

1. Oh great, magneto bold too’s head will swell royally now.

The pancreas punching hag….

2. Kelley says:

Bite me BoxBoy, she knows awesomeness when she sees it.

Dont’cha babe. Thanks and smootches!

3. K8, you haven’t been shooting at the builders have you?

Xbox4NappyRash; It was the At Peace post what did it for me. Wow.

Kelley; You’re welcome dahling.

Thriftcriminal; Umm, I don’t know anything about that at all.

5. At risk of her head exploding, that wasn’t even close to the being her best.

If you (or anyone else) haven’t gone back through the archives, this is essential.

Still an Aussie slag though…

6. Quickroute says:

Pretend you didn’t see the girlie mags in the bottom left drawer

7. Lorna says:

Hey – congrats on the bl-award! And thanks for passing along more links – it’s not like I needed to add more links to my obsession! Happy weekend from rainy Canada…

8. Maxi Cane says:

Waxi Maxi?

Quarefella Cane?

Daft Minx?

I usually go by my real name…….

Studly McStudlison, thank you very much.

9. Ah I know you don’t. Hey hope all goes well with the little princess’ first day, I’ve had my 2 do through it. Before too long they waltz off in there as if you don’t exist, leaving you thinking “You could at least fake a little separation anxiety, just to make me feel good!”

Ah! Aussie slag/blogger . . I’m heading over . .I need as many Aussie slag/bloggers as I can get to balance the Irish contingent!

Xbox4nappyrash; Thanks for linking that post… it’s excellent, you’re dead right. That’s some amazing mothering, right there.

Quickroute; How did you know?!? He tells me they’re for medicinal purposes.

Lorna; It is a happy weekend! I’m dying with a head-cold so I can’t work and have been absolved of all housework… sweeet. I love my couch.

Studly; And I, Slapper MacFancypants. Pleased to make your aquaintenance.

Thriftcriminal; You believe me! Could you talk to the police, they have me on high alert. I wonder do they have detention in playschool? Poor kid, it’s the first day of 13 years of torture!

Baino; There can never be enough slags in this world.. it’s a tough job but somebody has to do it! I’m trawling through my email looking over all the emails over 2MB in size that you sent me in the past… I can finally view them!!! Gawd bless broadband.

12. Keiron says:

Have you not checked he’s not set up a webcam so he can watch you whilst he’s in France?

Believe me, it’s crossed my mind. I’m thinking of setting up an elaborate prank to test him…

14. Keiron says:

Kind of a :

Tell him you’re going out then re-enter the house in balaclava’s and steal the computer and the router?

Or something more devious?

I’m thinking like a large pile of C4 explosives with a large digital countdown pointed to where I think the camera is.

16. Keiron says: