Jun 26

C-c-cold

Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 in Quickie

If it snowed tomorrow I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised.

1. Quickroute says:

I should say AWWW! how cute! but just imagine if they managed to mate, what the offspring would look like!

2. Oh lord that may just be the cutest and creepiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

It’s like a combination of a bad batch of LSD and the wind in the willows.

3. Hails says:

Almost makes me cold looking at it. Almost.

The sunburn makes that impossible, though. ;)

4. Maxi Cane says:

Cold!

Light the fire, close the blinds and curl up on the couch with a giant mug of tea and a packet of your favourite biscuits.

Sod the rain and cold, I’ll crawl back out when it’s nice again.

It’s 87F here or 31C. A bit humid but not stifeling. I have all the windows open and a fan running. Come visit, bring the family.

Haha . . whoever said “Oh to be in England, now that April’s here” was probably out of the country at the time. I know you’re not England but . . .

7. How effing cute are they? Are they alive or were they stuffed like that?

Feet in a basin of of hot water. Good for nothing except making you feel cozy on a cold day. And hot chocolate and buttered toast. And Casablanca.

8. Ha! That’s a bit freaky! :) It got up to a steamy 36°C here today! We are in severe drought – 20inches below normal! I look forward to the rain. :)

Quickroute; :) Seen this post?

Xbox4NappyRash; Precisely what I was aiming for!!!

Hails; *sigh* Poor thing! (not)

Maxi; You and I are on the same page, except you left out the Wii :)

BrianF; If we came over we’d probably jinx the weather for you :(

Baino; I blame the labrador current. If it was a terrier current we wouldn’t have this problem.

Sam, Problemchildbride; Hot chocolate and buttered toast is right up my street, though I’m more of a ‘Blazing Saddles’ kind of girl :)

Jefferson; Yep, the grass is definately greener over here thanks to this perpetual dampness. It’s S.A.D.

10. Maxi Cane says:

No, I always have a bucket beside the couch!

She was such a lovely child once!