Mar 31

AAARRRGGH!

Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 in Quickie

Ugly Bitch

heh heh…

Two for flinching! *pow* *pow*

This photo is courtesy of TAT’s brother, whos friend just returned from his holidays to find this ugly bitch.  Yes he lives in Australia.

Elly DON’T look at the picture!

2. Deborah says:

That was cruel. Ugh. I have been thinking of your very first blog post on killing baby spiders all day. A few have set up shop on the window where my computer is… inside! They are just tiny at this stage, so I’m not terrified yet, but the little webs they’ve spun are catching in the sun and I can’t help but marvel at the complexity and beauty of them. A few more centimetres and they’ll be squashed, but in the meantime… ;-)

3. Nick says:

I’m not usually bothered by spiders, even big ones, but I must say I think I’d be pretty spooked if I ran into that lot! Jesus, it’s the revolutionary spider army on the march!

4. Sweet Jesus! That’s monstrous!

Grannymar; This post is dedicated to my mum.

Deborah; Aww, you reminded me of ‘Charlottes Web’ just there. I’m a lot more tolerant of baby spiders since that flick.

Sam; She has a face only a mother could love….

6. Ben says:

Something similar doing the rounds on the email chain mail gang.

I dont care about the big one, its the little ones and where they’d go is what would worry me :(

7. Foreigner says:

OK, that’s officially freaky!

And yucky.

I want some tomato juice now.

8. I thought it was another post about being hairy for a moment. Once my friends got some new furniture. They stored it in an empty house belonging to a relation while they offloaded the old stuff. Shortly after they moved the new stuff in they heard a skittering noise on the lino and thought “Shite, we brought a mouse with us from the empty house”. It wasn’t a mouse.

Haha . . .see we don’t need to shoot tourists, we let mother nature scare them off. Nice little huntsman he has there. Now there’s a challenge for your magic duster! Where’s dad?

Ben; Into your mouth while you sleep! *evil laugh*

Foreigner; I want a Rock Shandy. Are you going to the bar?

Thriftcriminal; Ahh yes, new genetically modified tapdancing spiders are on the increase I hear..

Baino; Not magic duster, blowtorch. I thought Huntsmen were the huge fluffy brown ones – or are they just the menfolk? Huntsmen are the placid spiders that like hiding out in shady cars, aren’t they? What on earth inspired mother nature to create this monstrocity?!?!?!?

11. Natalie says:

Live and let live…as long s they carry no more babies than say a dog….or a hamster…

12. Maxi Cane says:

It’s true, we eat all sorts of multi legged bastards when we’re asleep. they leave a rotten after taste which leads to morning breath.

True story.

Natalie; It’s true… you know a species is ugly by the amount of kids it has to produce in order for two to survive, hiding under rocks. Just look at Kerry Katona! *gasp* sorry, I’ve just been hanging around Maxi Cane’s site. It’s bad for you. Don’t go there.

Maxi; Awful nutricious, though… full of calcium I hear. Did you know toothpaste was originally a form of rat poison?
    True story.

Nick, how the hell did you just sneak in there? Crafty beggar.

These fellas are too young to be in the military. I reckon that’s their school, and that’s missuz Crabblebottom who just sent them all into the bold-corner for armpit farting.