Feb 4

Guest spot- Wouldye's meme

Posted on Monday, February 4, 2008 in Family, Humourarse, Little known facts, memememememe, Strange and Unusual

I is happy dog with special guest spot on my best friend’s blog I is Wouldye and this is me

imgp0963.JPG

Gives us high-fives!

She says she has meme from squirrel on Jefferson Davis’ blog and she give it to me-  I has never seen squirrel before so I has wags to meet one!

I says its difficult to type on keyboard with big paws so I got given Bonio to type with and my best friend sits beside me to tell me how to spell because I has gots no education- she is well clever that way- she also tell me to use fullstops but they are too slow- I use dash- Dash is good fun especially when tennisball is involved

I will tell you now about six quirks that I have-

1- I has wicked sense of humour!  I reads poem once what my mistress wrote about me and I tells her it is doggerel- She not get this joke but youz will because you is cleverer than what she is

2- I is loves cats and I doesn’t understand why dogs has such bad name for chasing cats- I thinks this is racial-  They have ass what smell just as nice as ours and have good skills for climbing so I is jealous- they’s don’t have much sense of humour though

3- My favourite things is sticks and rocks and tennisballs and golfballs- throwing these things makes my best friend very happy so I is glad to oblige- i even fetch from sea which is dangerous but well worth it for the GOOD BOY I gets shouted to.

4- I has had my balls cut off when I was puppy which is ruff but I don’ts remember what they were for so I is sure is for the best- it still all taste the same down there anyways-  My master says balls are for puppies but my mistress has two puppies already so that is plenty to guard for me

5- I don’t like bridges I think sticks are there to be fetched and not to walk on because it is well scary- I don’t see why youz two-legs don’t just swim across rivers cos this is way more fun and saves baths I don’t like baths either

6- I is notice that people don’t understand my name like the nasty ladies in the vets place- I is called Wouldye because I has clever master- He say ‘Wouldye fuck off’ so off I fucks with no needs for namby pamby middle names- like dog next door is called Fluffy because it is fluffy but any fools can sees that- Is funny too when mistress shouts ‘Wouldye get the ball!’ and strangers run to get my ball because they thinks she is angry with them and I laughs because they is so thick because I know she is talking to me

Best friend tells me I has to links to other animals for to see what their quirks is so I is choose:

Sandy (She is very shy so youz has to be nice to her)
Kat (See I told youz i is not racial)
Derby (Youz clicks the ads on his masters blog and it buyz him more Bonios- see?)

1. Hails says:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Oh K8, I am on the floor helpless with laughter.

(“What on earth will I blog about at the end of a very dull Monday??” I was thinking to myself. This will be fun.)

Fabulous post.

2. Sandy says:

Oh bololx!

Tnhak you vrey fikuncg much.

Snady

Wouldya… Your grammar is nearly as bad as your breath.

PS. Wouldya stop digging holes in my garden!

Wouldye believe it! A canine meme. :D

Brilliant!

5. Wouldye says:

Wags for Hails and Grannymar, youz have excellent tastes.

Don’t be coy, cousin Snady

Granny, quit bein ruff!

All these damn Irish blogs have gone to the dogs.
    That was a doggone good post.
    I’ve been dogged by the meme also.
    I wonder if Wouldye had to double dog dare Sandy to do the meme?

7. Wouldye, I think you have a calling here!

Ask K8 if she’s read The Last Family in England by Matt Haig. You and she might enjoy it. There again, you might not. Liking one dog’s writing doesn’t necessarily mean you will like another’s, after all.

8. Classic, I will immediately forward to all the LOL cats addicts I know.

9. Kitty Says..’bloody hell thats was agreat post!.Do you SEE what I have to do?.

10. Hiya Wouldye, this post was so funny I almost fell out of the house…again! ;) Speaking of nuts, I need to go forage some more! That, and Mr. Davis has been after me, since I stole a can of cashews off his picnic table. :)

11. Wouldye says:

You have woof on your Brian, fur real.

Best friend has open mind Jenny, I swap biscuits for book next birthday, she will read it to me for mine. *WAGS*

Lily Lab you sound like a fine hound. I has problems with hot weather and black fur coat, does you has ladyshave? I email you as soon as I figure out how to mail smell. Is my best language. (I is too big to sleep on masters bed he say get down wouldye.)

Cold wet nose in ear for Thriftcriminal

Wags for Kitty, I digs the black furs. We play chasing in the dark and confuses the neighbours someday.

I has admiration for your foraging skills Sam! I don’t like nuts, it hurts to poo afterwards. Garden looks like is full of Snickers bars!

*Jumps up for licks for Caro* Sorry about muddy paws *wags*

12. Is that a positive or a negative? Or just investigatry? Tummy scratches back at you.

13. Roy says:

That’s mad that is

14. Natalie says:

Wouldye, what a fine hound you are, and funny too, your best friend is very lucky!

15. sandrar says:

Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. :) Cheers! Sandra. R.

16. […] puppies with pride and glee and suddenly I cried and had to switch it off.  I gazed at Wouldye lying on his blanket, once a dog as black as tar, now tinted with silvery shades of white and […]