Jan 17

Why does oil paint take so long to dry?

Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 in Arty Farty, Quickie

butterfly-sunsett-max.jpg

butterfly-sunset-text.jpg

1. Cool. Did it flap it’s wings and cause the weather today?

What do you mean? It’s lovely down in the South. I’m subathing in my togs by the pool!

Well if the pool level drops let me know. I’ll send some water from the soggy grey North

Hugs

BIG DRIP

4. Yes, but what did the pool start off as? BTW Mr. Bungle rules! Think Faith no More with less inhibitions :-)

5. That’s a lovely painting.

Crikey! You paint as well . . . I am feeling singularly lazy, useless, talented and unworthy. I like the butterfly effect.

7. Kirk M says:

You did this? You did? Wow, there’s talent in the family! I’m impressed, yes I am.

I tip my hat to ya’.

Grannymar; We got the tail end of the nasty weather after all. I hope it didn’t hold up your skydiving contest? You were a favourite to win, you know.

Thriftcriminal; Arrggghhh! Nasty Rainbow flashback – must go and rock in the corner for a while.

Sam; It’s a start anyway. I promised people I’d start painting again but it’s been years without practice, so the terrible paintings can only improve :) (I hope)

Thriftcriminal; Dude, I can’t wait for broadband. This guy is classic!! Such a freak, but a nice freak, you know?
    What is a cat? A stuffed animal with a working asshole. The staring. The judging. Ze Frank rules.

Baino; But your personality is in tact! I still haven’t found mine, though I haven’t checked down the back of the sofa yet. Besides there is a lot to be said for useless lazy unworthy people. If there wasn’t then I’d be fucked!

Kirk M; Well hey thanks! I shall try butt-prints next.

10. This is a lovely painting.

11. manuel says:

tremendous work……..

Thanks Jenny! I’m glad you commented, I popped over to mooch around your blog – it’s an excellent read, seriously. Your poetry blows my mind :)

Manuel; I’m honoured an especially well done fillet would think so!!! Thanks for poppinin!

13. Gosh, thank you!

And thanks for coming over and leaving some comments for me too – as you can see, I don’t get many so I get very excited when I do!

Someone on my blog recommended Head Rambles to me, which is how I came to stumble on you, in case you were wondering. Actually, from following that path, I stocked up the blog section of my bookmarks quite substantially!