Nov 23

Something in my eye

Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 in Awards!, Family, Rantings, Something to think about

Ed HarcourtSomething in My Eye

I was really annoyed at first. The arrogant old git. How dare he try a new hobby, work half-assed at it for a bit, then just suddenly shoot to fame?! He wins a prestigious award and signs a book deal within the same week? The cheek of some people. I’m starting to believe dad now, when he says he’s in league with the devil.

Then I saw the bright side.

I’m joining the ranks of Peaches Geldof, Lourdes Leon and Blanket Jackson! Yep, I get to ride on the back of my father’s fame, strutting around on red carpets without having to do anything at all! Second-hand fame really has to be the best, just ask Mzzz Beckam. I might even have a shot at releasing a clothes line!

clothes-line.JPG

Where will it go from here? Presidency? Global Domination? *GASP* The Oprah Winfrey Show?

* * *

Here’s the follically enhanced freak himself!

awards2.JPG

But wait, who’s the guy behind him?! Why that’s Cully! Cully introduced Grandad to his first groupie, then bought us all a dose of Bolly!

His website got two awards, including the Grand Prix! Fair play t’them.

* * *

I’ve to go now, and practice my catwalk pout.

Ya hooor ya!!! Take that f*cking photo down. NOW!

And I told ya not to mention the groupies. You know yer Ma sometimes reads this.

Haha . . don’t you dare take that photo down. The follically enhanced freak will have to get used to having his photo taken. Maybe that could be the dust cover pic! Classic. Bolly! Now I’m envious, you can keep your spidery things and brushes with fame . . . pour me a glass daahling!

Hope you had a blast and managed to stagger out without falling over!

We definitely need to hear more about this groupie.

Brian;You want to see a photo of the groupie?

What’s it worth?

Baino; I WISH you’da been there. I bet you’d have been able to drag the old carmudgeon up for a dance. I know he was itching to have a boogy to ‘It’s raining men!’ seeing as it’s his favourite song…

Da; Shurrup.

5. Robert says:

The last photo is fantastic. I think it really sums ye’re night up! Glad it was a good one :)

6. SID says:

That pic made Baby Jesus cry.

Nice one K8!

Oh, I don’t need to see another picture. I have seen two today already. So did you have a good time escorting ol’ Grandad?

8. b3n says:

Heh heh heh!! Excellent pic. A big congrats to both of you in your new found fame.

9. b3n says:

Whoops forgot to say, the new site is up. Hope you like. A bit bare now but hopefully over time it will improve.

10. Ashley says:

did you forget to say smile ?

Ashley – The little tart was taking so long that I started pulling faces. I was smiling beautifully [like a cherub] for about half and hour, and got tired of it…

Showed the pic to ClareBear . . . her commend – “My God, he looks like a writer!” Make of it what you will!

Robert; Can you imagine that lad with a gurning? Classic!

SID; Dude, you are the comment king!!!

Brian: Ahh yeah, he’s great craic to bring out for a few jars. He wrote a note on the back of a receipt in big writing: “I’M DEAF” and kept flashing it to people who came over to talk to him! He whinged about the music A LOT. He also insulted the main hosts of the event on live television. He’s a hardcore celebrity.

Mad Jack Mc Mad (There is no one madder) what an excellent new name you have yourself there! I’ll be glued.

Ashley; Hi! He is smiling, you just can’t see because of the big Sasquatch standing in front of him.

Baino; Next time he’s not looking, I’ll wrap a load of masking tape around the middle part of his glasses to improve the look!