Sep 6

Don't pull the lynch pin yet.

Posted on Thursday, September 6, 2007 in Uncategorized

I really have to ajolopise from the heart of my bottom for my quietness lately.  I’m not being antisocial, I promise!

TAT has a sciatic nerve thing going on and he keeps complaining about pains in his arse.  I presumed he meant having to go out and clean windows with a dodgy leg, so I stupidly offered to work one or two days for him.  As it turns out, this gig is pretty much full time, and by God, if there ever was a physically demanding job, it’s gotta be window cleaning.  I’ve discovered that peanuts are the best path to physical endurance, not coffee, and that spiders are no longer a threat.  A moment of clarity occured when I found one negotiating it’s way around my cleavage leading to my briefly flashing the lads in order to evict it.  After that incident, my phobia was cured.  So that was nice.

I’m also getting quite nifty in the big yellow LDV window cleaning van, and have discovered that pulling hand-brake turns in a vehicle with a low center of gravity is great craic altogether.

The upside to all this is that window cleaning, although very monotonous, enables a girl to zone out and think about all the stuff she could be blogging about.  So if I can remember it all, there’ll be plenty of reading on this ‘ere site to come!  Hold tight, my pretties, I’ll be back in the normal flow of things within a week or two.

(Still no Smudge.  RIP cat.)

Aha I was beginning to worry (I was just about to email yer dad to check up on you) Now I feel guilty and will probably spend today’s public holiday cleaning my windows. Thanks for the inspiration . . . or was it a guilt trip?

I’ll wait! Not goin anywhere this week.

Keep Wouldya away from your father!

Can TAT not do the downstairs and inside windows? Or does he use his arse for that too?

4. Alice says:

Glad you got the spider thing worked out, even it did take a little public exposure to do it. These spiders on the window, do they ever get in the bedroom you s’pose, and get swallowed by sleeping people like me? like on G’mar’s post?

5. Sandy says:

Hi K8,

Im vrey srory to hear about Sgmude. Mbyae he wlil come back yet? Mbyae he is liivng in athenor hsoue semehorwe nrebay? Hvae you aksed aournd?

If you lkie, you can hvae a bag full of my hair to mkae a new Smdgue? My daddy is bnrsihug me erevy day and we hvae lots and lots of it.

Tlel taht bilolx TAT to get out of his bed and go and do smoe work. Hes only pdenietrng to be sore bceause hes a lzay ykoe.

Gvie my love to wdulyoa and Pipucplyhd and Saen. Epcllseiay Sean. He tkeilcs my fnnay.

Snady

6. Kate says:

So……. are you going to post a photo of said flashing, or what?

And, many condolences about your catlessness. Here’s hoping you get a postcard from Barbados or something, soon.