Jul 20

Domestic psychology – How to annoy your man in two easy steps

Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 in Humourarse, Philosophy, Quickie, Rantings

“Step away from the sink!”

“But you told me to wash up!”

“I don’t want you to do the washing up, I want you to want to do the washing up.”

“RRRrrghh… there’s just no pleasing you!”

“You’re just sore because of a deep-seated anxt rooting from the fact that your mother put salt on your porridge as opposed to sugar, metaphorically speaking.”

“Shut your hole.”

nomurder.JPG

(Stolen from Convict)

I love psychology.

1. I see ‘justifiable homicide’ written all over this one.

I stole your sign!

It has nothing to do with salt, sugar, puppy dog tails or anything of the like. Women are all nuts when having to deal with men! It’s that simple. When I don’t do the dishes, I never give myself grief. If yous’ ask hims’ to do the dishes be glad he says, “OK”, rather than saying no. No, would start an arguement. I do the dishes (washing up) in my own time. They get done. I’d bet TAT would say the same.
    I love Psychology.

4. SID says:

What’s a sink?

5. b3n says:

A man will never WANT to do the washing up, he will happily let it build up and then one day, when there are no more clean plates, the kitchen mings and is home to millions of flies, he realises that it simply just HAS to be done and grudgingly gets on with it.

6. baino says:

Things I’d like to hear my partner say:
    “O give me the bleach sweets, I’ll clean the toilet”
    “I’ll peg out the washing for you while you go and have a latte with the girls”
    “Let me iron my own shirts”
    “Here, I’ll fold the fitted sheets for you”
    “Sleep in darling, I’ll take the kids to the Zoo while you have a massage and spa treatment – oh and buy yourself a pair of shoes on my credit card while you’re up!”

gimme, you can’t be arrested for the same murder twice ;)

So did I grannymar… comes in handy!

Brian and B3n, it’s not an issue with TAT. He licks his plates clean and puts them back on the shelf. He believes in economy.

SID, it’s the thing you chuck your Tbags into.

Baino, you’re talking about partners on the planet Lesbiania there I reckon!

8. Brainf says:

Please allow me to translate Bainos comment.
    “O give me the bleach sweets, I’ll clean the toiletâ€?
    What’s this bottle marked BLEACH and what’s it for?

“I’ll peg out the washing for you while you go and have a latte with the girlsâ€?
    I’m going for a ride on my motorcycle. I’ll be back later

“Let me iron my own shirtsâ€?
    Is the Dry Cleaners open on Saturday?

“Here, I’ll fold the fitted sheets for youâ€?
    Gimme’ the damn sheets! I’ll show ya’ how to do it!

“Sleep in darling, I’ll take the kids to the Zoo while you have a massage and spa treatment – oh and buy yourself a pair of shoes on my credit card while you’re up!â€?
    I’m leaving!