Jul 5

Kinky!

Posted on Thursday, July 5, 2007 in Arty Farty, Family, Humourarse, Poems and things, Quickie

I found this painting I did years ago when I got a brand new set of oils.  It’s a bit shite, I know that, but I found it gas analysing it, what with the flames licking up the side of the bed and that.   I must have been going through a Bewick phase.

sleeping-man.jpg

Nice Arse!

Now you know what The Accidental Terrorist looks like.

1. Daz says:

Whenever I try to paint anything, it looks like the canvas is crying …

Hmmm. I thought the flames were licking down the bed. I hope TAT’s legs get better. He must have a difficult time getting around with them.

I see he’s still wearing the crash helmet though.

4. baino says:

Why chicken lips, it’s so-o-o-o me on a hot Januray night suffering heat stress. Then again, maybe it’s a reference to the pre-menopausal condition. Shit. Oestrogen overdose again.

Sorry Daz.

5. b3n says:

I love the colours. Why ‘The Accidental Terrorist’?.

Daz, that picture’s photo shopped. The original painting was of a tree.

Brianf, shuddup.

Da, shuddup.

Baino, I know that feeling, like you want to go sleep in a bath full of cold water! The only cure for abundant oestrogen is fudge.

B3n, that nickname was coined by a poker player friend one night. Me fella has a habit of inducing fear through no fault of his own. He’s across between Homer Simpson and Frank Spencer.

Why don’t you Photoshop TAT??

I did! He was a bald middle aged builder with hairy arse cleavage and 4 chins. Now he’s gorgeous! Photoshop is a great invention.

I think you overused the ‘Blur’ tool……

10. You should paint more, K8! Just spare us anymore TAT exposure. :)